How did you get your alter ego name?

• 1 posts
    March 11, 2011 4:08 PM GMT
    I have always known that if I had been born female then my parents were going to name me Catriona so I figured why try to come up with a new name when I already have a perfectly good one.
    • 251 posts
    March 11, 2011 4:34 PM GMT
    Perfect as you say - bet your male name really is inappropriate
    • 16 posts
    March 11, 2011 4:48 PM GMT
    I just feel that I am a Mandy. Well part of that is definitely true lol
    • 251 posts
    March 11, 2011 4:50 PM GMT
    lol - well put - hon - yep suits ya
    • 2 posts
    March 11, 2011 5:42 PM GMT
    Named after a girl I used to work with and had a massive crush on
    • 1 posts
    March 12, 2011 1:51 PM GMT
    my girlfiriend chose it
  • March 12, 2011 3:26 PM GMT
    My girlfriend at the time called me Danielle.
    • 199 posts
    March 13, 2011 9:59 AM GMT
    I was called Andrea by my very first boyfriend....he said it was like naming a ship and then blessing all who sail in her!
    he was a rude and crude man at times!!
    but very loving!
    • 26 posts
    March 13, 2011 2:30 PM GMT
    my first name of Julie was a name I always liked, my second name of Black comes from first the town I live in Blackpool and secondly from one of my fav actresses Claudia Black who was in the film Pitch Black and in the tv series Farscape
    • 251 posts
    March 13, 2011 2:34 PM GMT
    love claudia and amanda tapping !!!!!!
    • 41 posts
    March 13, 2011 7:42 PM GMT
    hmmm, always loved the name Jasmine, my teenage love decided it worked at the time. I used Jaxx for two reasons, first the play on words, but more inportant a close girlfriend has a very similar last name and she is a stunning brunnette! I love her looks, so a bit of flattery...
  • March 19, 2011 4:22 PM GMT
    My name choose me a long time ago when I was young and used to go to a group called Roses in Islington, North London.
    • 24 posts
    March 19, 2011 7:07 PM GMT
    I chose terri because it's fairly ambigous, dee-who knows. If I was to come on here as my male self think I would have gone for Admirer_ Hindley.
    • 251 posts
    March 19, 2011 7:19 PM GMT
    you have themakings of a standup girl!!!
    • 7 posts
    March 19, 2011 9:48 PM GMT
    Yikes ooooh where did my Femme name come from now thats a tough one, l suppose Annie just sorta sounded right, l just looked in the mirror and Annie sorta came out as my name a revelation l suppose. As for Pendragon well thats easy bit l just adore dragons for some strange reason and as Annie the dragonain,t a good name Pendragon seems a bit better plus l can be a bit mystical. So thats my name story.
    Its good to how others got there names too, dead cool forum. Hugz Annnie xxx
    • 7 posts
    March 19, 2011 9:48 PM GMT
    Yikes ooooh where did my Femme name come from now thats a tough one, l suppose Annie just sorta sounded right, l just looked in the mirror and Annie sorta came out as my name a revelation l suppose. As for Pendragon well thats easy bit l just adore dragons for some strange reason and as Annie the dragonain,t a good name Pendragon seems a bit better plus l can be a bit mystical. So thats my name story.
    Its good to how others got there names too, dead cool forum. Hugz Annnie xxx
    • 139 posts
    March 19, 2011 10:13 PM GMT
    Beckie - from this girl who fancied me at school, but I fancied a girl called Mandy. And Cannons - as Cannon had been taken when I tried to get an email acount with yahoo I think - and I'd been to the tower of the london the weekend. Kinda stuck and can't change it now. But hey I like it.

Is rather discocerting when people who are in a conference call are called Becky - like what happened on Thursday.

All my tranny mates in drab call be Beckie - does get rather mad having two names.

Oh and 'ie' again cause the 'y' version had gone - a names a name - it's whats inside that counts.

x Becca
    ps and the Becca bit cause when i go up North, thats what i got called - Ms Cannons, Beckie, Becky, Becca, Rebecca, Bex - i answer to most things
    • 3 posts
    March 20, 2011 10:55 AM GMT
    just love the name sara , and wanted a middle name as i have never had a middle name , but wanted something that flowed after the first name
    so sara-Louise or sara-Lou it became
    • 17 posts
    March 20, 2011 10:55 AM GMT
    Well i just liked the name Paula and no my old name wasnt paul lol xxxx
  • March 20, 2011 2:33 PM GMT
    Well how i got my name put together. the first name Angie is from when i was 13 and ad a girlfriend who was called angie and that name stuck with me through my life,my second name well when i first started to dress it took me back a bit and i did alot of looking in the mirror thing and i just said to my self,'' Me how'',in a struggle to except myself like this,so i shortened it to meow,also at the same time my x wife ad cats and i was looking after them for her and one of them got attached to me and used to stand there going meow meow as cats do so i made my mind up to call my second name Meow.hope all this makes sense.lol
  • March 20, 2011 2:33 PM GMT
    Well how i got my name put together. the first name Angie is from when i was 13 and ad a girlfriend who was called angie and that name stuck with me through my life,my second name well when i first started to dress it took me back a bit and i did alot of looking in the mirror thing and i just said to my self,'' Me how'',in a struggle to except myself like this,so i shortened it to meow,also at the same time my x wife ad cats and i was looking after them for her and one of them got attached to me and used to stand there going meow meow as cats do so i made my mind up to call my second name Meow.hope all this makes sense.lol
    • 251 posts
    March 20, 2011 3:15 PM GMT
    Angie its a great story - love it - and yes I know what you mean Me How???!!!!
    • 1 posts
    March 21, 2011 12:03 AM GMT
    Mizia is not a common name. It's a nick at all. It comes from shortening the femalke form of my (male) first name. Maurizio has always sounded awful to me and the female form, Maurizia, is still more awful. When i began dressing my mother's stuff, while looking at the mirror it came natural to me shorting my name in Mizia. I have always felt Mizia as my true name, not a nick, an alias of fantasy name but nothing else that my trune name:-)
    • 7 posts
    March 21, 2011 6:13 AM GMT
    Ann was a 9 year old girl neighbour I hero worshipped when I was about 4. Kay is vaguely influenced by Kay Kendall, I prayed for legs like hers when I was about nine (google her she's still wow!) . Zola is from the 19th Cent French author I admire, Emile Zola. I think I might be his great grand niece twice removed or something. (Make believe story). Also A K Z spans the alphabet = degree of my inclusiveness n sense of personal liberty. Nicky Miniskirt has played games with my name Annarchy etc
    • 1 posts
    March 21, 2011 11:09 AM GMT
    As Admirers also have different names - mine was a secret one given to me by my sister, who was studying Greed Mythology at the time, and obviously had a vivid imagination, but I quite liked it so kept it.