Breasts

• 401 posts
    November 10, 2011 11:15 AM GMT
    i would love natural breasts that is a dream so for now outside is the best for me unless im wearing a bigger bra and they flop out when im bending over lol xx
    • 401 posts
    November 10, 2011 11:26 AM GMT
    here is the link for nip+fab
    http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/EndecaSearchListerView?storeId=10052&langId=-1&catalogId=10551&stReq=1&searchTerm=nip%2Bfab&newDepSearch=&x=0&y=0#container
    been online boots very tempting to try it xxxxx
    • 22 posts
    November 12, 2011 12:06 PM GMT
    That does look tempting Amy, I tried a breast pump. Over did the pumping and have what looks like a love bite the size of a breast hehe.
    • 4 posts
    November 15, 2011 7:33 AM GMT
    Natural breasts is my dream ... outside is the best for me... when im wearing a bra i manage very well with a Push-Up type
    • 401 posts
    November 15, 2011 11:16 AM GMT
    lmao sophie i fancied trying the breast pump but i would rather have proper love bites xxxx
    • 22 posts
    November 15, 2011 5:33 PM GMT
    Heal up after a few days hun, may have to give it another pump up shortly
    • 401 posts
    November 15, 2011 5:40 PM GMT
    keep me posted hope it goes well and dont get carried away again lol xxxx
    • 866 posts
    December 4, 2011 9:21 AM GMT
    Please be aware that breast implants are always dangerous, and if they are too big can often leak. They have a maximum life of 10 years, even when done in safe conditions,never mind a low price operation without proper safeguards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2069013/The-Jordan-effect-Rise-burst-implants-patients-botched-jobs-abroad.html
    This post was edited by Pauline Smith at December 4, 2011 9:22 AM GMT
    • 15 posts
    December 4, 2011 11:34 AM GMT
    It depends on how you feel yourself and what you ultimately want - Ive tried so far to look as convincing as I can be.

The Boobies I chose were from http://www.special-trade.eu/store/silicone-breast-forms/realistic-breast-forms.php

Red Rose Classic and were better than my first initial Transformation boobs.

I am tempted by these though but they are expensive and well some would say get a boob job but. They look amazing http://www.thebreastformstore.co.uk/breast-forms-real-breasts.aspx.

Im not sure on hormones or boob jobs but I have looked I would choose a reliable company and read, read and think a lot...............

This company have done a lot of the 10 Years Younger and Celebrities but the prices and aftercare seem pretty reasonable http://www.thehospitalgroup.org/breast-enlargement.php

Anyway everyone is different and ultimately choose the correct choice for our own needs.

Kelly xx
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at December 4, 2011 11:36 AM GMT
    • 1 posts
    December 4, 2011 11:45 AM GMT
    breasts are very sensitive and breasts are always are the best on the outside few reasons
    you look more femmine and when dressed breasts are everybodys eyes to look at them
    breasts are very attracted
    • 23 posts
    December 15, 2011 10:46 AM GMT
    hi started with socks - then waterbaloons in my bras - have now advanced to a selection of silicone forms from "C" (which I also may use with my "nighty" without beeing squashed) and up to my latest "J" cup, they are super, but have not yet dared to go out in public with them, so use my "G" cup when dressing (which you may see on my photos). Hover just changing a bra design also change the form/shape of the breasts even with silicone breastforms! Love the "jiggle" - think the silicone forms are for the time being the best solution as they fit most bras on the market today
    • 6 posts
    December 16, 2011 3:28 PM GMT
    I would like to augment my breasts but for one reason another fillets will have to do. However, something caught my eye on ebay ie fillets are of different weights and size. Can anyone recommend a site where the different sizes and size codes are displayed. I don't suppose Santa will oblige with the real thing.
    • 866 posts
    December 16, 2011 4:47 PM GMT
    Kelly's post gives a good range of suppliers -not sure about different sizes of chicken fillets, usually its either fillets or boobs and boobs are by cup and band size. Be aware that a 40 A is about same as 38B and 36C so band size is critical too. hope that helps a little. Pxx
    • 18 posts
    January 17, 2012 10:48 PM GMT
    I use silicone on the outside, but due to a health problem I am now on pills, one of the side effects being the possibility of breast enlargement. Guess what? It's working Every cloud has a silver lining.
  • March 22, 2012 8:19 PM GMT
    Hi having read these comments, can any body actually recomend the best and most reasonable priced place to purchase some from, lol xxx thanks Liz xxx
    • 55 posts
    March 23, 2012 6:34 AM GMT
    I bought mine from Special Trade on ebay, http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogt78g Perhaps not the cheapest but I can vouch for the excellent quality. There is also Vogue Wigs on ebay, http://preview.tinyurl.com/86zo369 I have no experience of them but I have been told that they are good value for money. Hope this helps you Kirsti xxxx
    • 2 posts
    March 25, 2012 10:13 PM BST
    I would prefer breast implants personally. It would make me feel more feminine overall. I know I would not be able to change breast sizes, but for me I am okay with that. I have taken some hormones via the internet and can say that I have grown to an A cup after a year. I have not seen anyone talk about short term options such as saline injections into the breast. I can honestly say that I have tried this and can have some naturally ize D breasts after after injection. Please keep in mind this needs to be done in a careful and sterile situation. Until I can obtain implants, as test I can have some amazing looking breasts for a night at a time... plus I know what size I look good in.
    • 251 posts
    March 25, 2012 10:37 PM BST
    Think I would be happy with boobs grown to about b/c cup- then there is nothing to stop me enhancing if I feel I need to- I am not sure if I am an A already after nearly 3 months of mones - but that is with a very low estradiol dosage- only recently risen to 75mg a day +spironolactone as you can see taking it easy to start
    • 14 posts
    March 26, 2012 3:01 PM BST
    NEVER thought I'd EVER say this..but...mine are to big !! 38E. Getting clothes to fit is a nightmare. I had C put in..but they've grown.
    • 251 posts
    March 26, 2012 5:56 PM BST
    mmmmm perhaps sometimes you can have too much of a good thing then !!!!!x
    • 14 posts
    March 26, 2012 6:10 PM BST
    Yes...I love having them..(and showing em off)..but HAVE to wear 'stretch' tops. lol x
    • 10 posts
    March 26, 2012 8:48 PM BST
    i am a b cup and wouldllove to be an a cup hope to have that soon
    • 22 posts
    March 28, 2012 9:12 AM BST
    prefer outside then change sizes when see bf depending on my outfit
    • 251 posts
    March 28, 2012 9:33 AM BST
    errr hang on you want smaller
    • 22 posts
    March 28, 2012 9:56 AM BST
    bf likes large bit uncomfortable seen to have a mind of their own