Breasts

• 866 posts
    June 23, 2011 4:09 PM BST
    A subject close to all our hearts...should we have silicone on the inside or the outside? The FDA have just released a new study in the USA on implants.

Be nice to see your views

hugs Pauline xxxx

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13883267
    • 55 posts
    June 23, 2011 5:10 PM BST
    My own preference is on the outside. You can then change your bust size if you feel like it. Anything from B cup all the way to J or K cup. xx
    • 199 posts
    June 23, 2011 8:43 PM BST
    outside is a bit more flexible as in shape size etc and if you change shape or weight its easier to find a matching shape size! I wear differetn sizes for differetn dates, parties, meetings etc......my mother always said I was indecisive! XXX
    • 102 posts
    June 23, 2011 10:07 PM BST
    have to say I prefer them on the outside, just incase I want to go bigger than I am xx
    • 5 posts
    June 24, 2011 1:43 AM BST
    I vote for outside, Bue as it is, I love to be man and woman, so what else should I opt for.....
    • 160 posts
    June 24, 2011 9:44 AM BST
    i agree with rest of the girls, outside is best, one can always change cup and size, i go for a B and sometimes a C. love collette XXX.
    • 199 posts
    June 24, 2011 10:22 AM BST
    outside is good especially if you are a keen sportswoman when you can change to lightweight firm sports breasts from heavier and larger evening breasts.
    XXX
    • 866 posts
    June 24, 2011 10:26 AM BST
    I always used to believe that outside is best - firstly for health reasons ( what happens if they burst?) and secondly cos I still lead part of my life as a man...so wouldn't want C cups all the time. Plus the big advantage of wearing them outside is that I can wear A cups or E cups...dependent on mood. P xx
    • 866 posts
    June 24, 2011 1:42 PM BST
    This lady has the largest natural breasts in the world - 102ZZZ ( and I am guessing that is 102 inches). P xxx
    http://uk.health.lifestyle.yahoo.net/woman-with-worlds-largest-breasts.htm
    • 26 posts
    July 1, 2011 1:01 PM BST
    I'd love to have some on the inside if they were safe and could be trusted, although I wouldn't want them to big, just a nice medium size for me
    • 201 posts
    July 1, 2011 4:33 PM BST
    Yeah, I agree with Julie. I would love to have natural breasts , but implants would make me feel and look more feminine .

I could then call myself a TRANSEXUAL !! whoopee !! ... I think I'd like that ??? nicky XXX
    • 199 posts
    July 1, 2011 10:37 PM BST
    If I ever went with implants...... I would need to find a surgeon who would 'not' make them look like someone has attached a pair of flesh coloured micro space-hoppers to your chest! ........like so many of our sisters who appear in adult films!!
  • July 5, 2011 1:56 PM BST
    I choose not to have either, I wear a padded bra thats all, That way when i get undressed in front of anybody nothing drops on the floor lol. If i did have to make a choice I would , If i had the money have implants, just a c cup and as naturasl looking as possible..Just like Andrea says, some look awful...
    • 160 posts
    July 6, 2011 3:44 PM BST
    i will just settle for silicon, so i can put them in when i want and choose what size i want, the biggest i use is a C cup, nomally i use a B cup, so no implants for me girls, i'm a cock in a frock LOL, love collette XXX.
    • 41 posts
    August 15, 2011 6:58 PM BST
    hhmmm, had not thougth of it to be honestuntil recently. I have been told I can look like a smallish B cup, so for me, that's ok, but I like the idea of variety!
    • 1 posts
    August 22, 2011 3:09 PM BST
    i have silicone breasts to fill my bras but i think the best ones are simply inflatable balloons (the same as for kids). you can adjust the quantity of water to reach the volume you want. of course, you have to be a bit carefull (beware pins in your clothes!) but the effect is good and seems natural.
    • 10 posts
    September 10, 2011 2:10 PM BST
    i am growing my breasts thats the best way if you cannot then outside is best

This post was edited by carol pink at September 4, 2018 8:15 AM BST
    • 36 posts
    September 10, 2011 5:10 PM BST
    when I started dressing I found a great way to look great and still have the movement and shape of a realistic bust, I got 2 white balloons and 2 red ones, you slip the red one onto a pencil etc and slip it inside the white, to get a close colour od the skin, then fill the red one with water from the tap, try using big balloons as little balloons dont give that good shape, fil the balloon to desired size, tie a know in the red one, then slip the knot into the white one, again tie the white one, to give a realistic nipple effect for those sexy tops, put a plaster over the know and shape into a nipple, re-do this again for the second breast and you have a matching pair of breasts that move so well, I once met up with a male admirer at a pre-arranged meeting, he had got there earlier than expected, so we was talking on the phone as I arrived, I told him what I was wearing, he said he couldnt believe it was me as he said I looked very convincing as my boobs moved like as if they was real as I went across the road, he said they even felt real to the point of the nipples, good idea if you are just starting off going out and not got the money for silicone breats or if you are not ready to have operations or cream and tablet breast developments.
    • 866 posts
    September 10, 2011 7:03 PM BST
    samantha,
    great advice and a cheap solution as you say. P xx
    • 95 posts
    September 11, 2011 12:44 AM BST
    was gonna write something meaningful until i noticed those 102ZZZ titties, how can someones tits be heavier than me? Thats impossible

Mine are on the outside but i am seriously thinkng about implants, not even to flash the boobs but just for some cleavage xx
    • 7 posts
    September 12, 2011 10:07 AM BST
    I got a result using fenugreek poultice. I mixed fenugreek powder (from the supermarket herbs section), mixed it with body lotion and smeared the paste onto my breasts. It is a bit smelly, so you have to choose time and place, and also messy, so have an old bra or something to protwct your clothes. After 3 sessions of leaving it on all day (8 hours or so) once a week, I now have significant 38Bs. I could fel the extra tissue after the second treatment. Any one else tried this?
    • 18 posts
    September 12, 2011 1:59 PM BST
    Sometime ago i seen a girl on chix who had obvious boobs and so i sent a mail asking the method got a reply back asap and it quite shocked me to be told it was from sucksion ! created with hand pumpa nd some domes of some sort ,however they certainly looked very swell and also very large has anyone else gone down this road of breast enlargement or encourgement
    • 36 posts
    September 15, 2011 2:38 AM BST
    but with breast creams and tablets, do they actually work as it states on their feedback, as I have seen them on ebay and other sites, and people say they notice a difference even in a few weeks by going up a cup size etc, can any advice me on which ones and what doesnt, also cost which ones are the better companies.
    • 866 posts
    September 15, 2011 7:53 AM BST
    From everything I have read and observed they are just a rip off...snake oil, fu fu dust. Why not smear goose fat or lard or pig excrement on breasts to make them bigger. They are just as likely to work as extract from horses milk...????

If they work so well then why do so many RGs have implants and buy booster bras? Don't waste any money.
    • 7 posts
    October 28, 2011 6:32 PM BST
    Pauline, Indians have used fenugreek to improve lactation for centuries. Cost of a jar of the pwder from the spices and herbs in the supermarket, to treat you for years and years and your friends too - £1.59.