Breasts

• 251 posts
    October 29, 2011 6:01 PM BST
    LL are you saying that fenugreek works in terms of creating breast growth and have you tried it?? Or know of others who have ?
    • 866 posts
    October 29, 2011 6:26 PM BST
    April-Mae

She is talking about lactation - see attached Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenugreek, where it also says its better for virility, diabetes,arthritis, etc...and is used a lot in teas as well as cooking. I would suggest you look at Aruyveda medicine - their practices are significantly different to western orthodox medicine - and as you are a vegetarian it might suit you.

As to breast growth fenugreek is claimed to be efficacious in the following link

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/2007/10/natural-breast-enlargement-with.html

Whether it works or not on Tgirls rather than RGs...who knows. Maybe it needs more research by you? As LL says its very cheap.

hugs

Pauline xxxxxxxxx

• 251 posts
    October 29, 2011 6:38 PM BST
    Hmmm maybe we'll give it a go its my kinda budget anyway xoxo amj xoxo
    • 7 posts
    October 29, 2011 9:04 PM BST
    <blockquote><strong><a href="/se4/profile/aprilmae">April-Mae Juin</a> said:</strong><br />LL are you saying that fenugreek works in terms of creating breast growth and have you tried it?? Or know of others who have ?</blockquote><br />
    Yes, April May June, I tried it as a poultice (Mixed with body lotion and applied for 6 hours plus at a time on 3 occasions a week aprt) and now have nice 38 Bs, which I was not sure I really wanted, but there you go! (herbal extracts go in through thre skin so much quicker than through the stomach, where half of it gets lost anyway).
    • 251 posts
    October 29, 2011 11:17 PM BST
    Well LL sounds like an amazing result - does it do anything else lol - maybe as pauline says I should investigate the area in more depth for my own experience, if two people have the same results then maybe we are on to something : )
    • 160 posts
    October 30, 2011 1:24 AM BST
    i will leave all the creams, dust, spunk, pig shit, rotting boot leather, rusty washing machine dust to anybody who wants to try it, but for me it is the ole silicon boob in the bra for me girls. love collette XXX.
    • 160 posts
    October 30, 2011 3:45 AM GMT
    i was going to come up with something crazy, but it might offend some of you girls, so i won't, some of the applications i have not heard of, but good ole silicon for me as i had said before, love collette, and take care out there XXX.
    • 10 posts
    October 30, 2011 7:08 PM GMT
    I got a result using fenugreek and red clover,
    but the best is from Pueraria Mirifica iam a bcup now and still growing
    • 18 posts
    November 4, 2011 10:36 AM GMT
    Ha fenugreek it does work slowly and you do get a little bit of aching from the breast area so it realy does work ,dont know how long you would have to take it to improve shape and size thou
    • 105 posts
    November 5, 2011 6:06 PM GMT
    But with Fenugreek............ don't you just STINK???? LOL
    • 866 posts
    November 5, 2011 6:13 PM GMT
    Just a thought - if fenugreek is so good why do RGs have implants? P xxx
    • 8 posts
    November 7, 2011 4:34 PM GMT
    Having read the interesting comments above here's my experiences with breast enlargement. Firstly the pills that are widely sold on the likes of ebay don't have any effect, well they didn't on me and I was on them for almost a year. I've also tried fenugreek for around a year with I think some enlargement.
    There is a breast suction system called the BRAVA system, where there's two plastic cups and an electric pump to maintain the vacuum. You have to have these cups on for 10 hours a day for 10 weeks for any results, and it ain't cheap. The last time I looked it was around £1000 for the cups and pump.For more info Google Brava breast pumps. I managed to find these cups with a hand pump as I wasn't prepared to pay a £1000 at the time. Having to hand pump meant that I couldn't have the vacuum cups on for more than a couple of hours. With the Brava system you sleep with them on, the only way you can have it on for 10 hours. I've never used hormones as I've felt that the possible increased chance of breast cancer wasn't worth the risk. I fully appreciate those that wish to fully feminise themselves, hormones is the way to go. That route was never an option for me. But I suppose the best way to get those tits we all seek is silicone ones on the outside. I've added a pic or two on my profile in a bra, judge for yourselves. xxxx
    • 866 posts
    November 7, 2011 5:14 PM GMT
    Boots are promoting a new product "Nip + Fab's Bust Fix. Does anyone know anything about it?
    Pauline xxx

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2058603/Nip--Fabs-Bust-Fix-New-miracle-serum-alternative-breast-surgery.html
    • 105 posts
    November 7, 2011 8:02 PM GMT
    Does it work on your ass and hips???? LOL xxx
    • 866 posts
    November 8, 2011 7:34 AM GMT
    Julie,

Not sure if it works in other areas...reminds me of a joke about asses, boobs and loo paper

hugs

Pauline xxx
    • 10 posts
    November 8, 2011 6:29 PM GMT
    if fenugreek is so good why do RGs have implants? well its because they cannot wait long for the thing to happen but if you use Pueraria Mirifica do things happen iam a 36 b now and still growing well this is all in 3 months but i was on fenugreek and red clover for 6 to 8 months and was just under a A cup
    This post was edited by carol pink at November 8, 2011 6:45 PM GMT
    • 105 posts
    November 9, 2011 7:28 PM GMT
    Ok, I have some Nip & Fab Bust Fix LOL It stinks, so it must be good! My moobs tingle! I sooo want to try it on my ass too LOL
    • 17 posts
    November 9, 2011 8:12 PM GMT
    long term breast enlargement programe,stan facing the edge of an open door,the palms of each hand either side of the door at breast height push palms together with door between and hold [saying i must improve my bust] do this 20 times increasing more each day ...
    • 105 posts
    November 9, 2011 8:15 PM GMT
    Wanna buy some magic beans too?xxx
    • 17 posts
    November 9, 2011 8:19 PM GMT
    its called dynamic tension ,and it works x
    • 251 posts
    November 9, 2011 10:46 PM GMT
    Here is some dynamic tension - errrrr speaking as a lesbian anyway - but purely from a scientific medical viewpoint check this http://www.puerariamirifica.com/videos/breast-enhancement/breast-enhancement.htm
    • 251 posts
    November 9, 2011 10:48 PM GMT
    On the other hand you can do it yourself and buy your own powder from ebay 100% pure puerariamirifica for a considerable amount less but then you would not get a chance to see how to do it!!!
    • 251 posts
    November 9, 2011 10:50 PM GMT
    http://www.puerariamirifica.com/videos/male-breast-care/male-breast-care.htm - here's a video about Males breast development
    • 15 posts
    November 10, 2011 12:35 AM GMT
    i agree with julie and nicky on the inside as i lve 24/7 female and would feel more fem yipeeeeeeeeeeee xxx
  • November 10, 2011 1:53 AM GMT
    I would dearly love to have implants. I love the thought of having my own real breasts. However, as I am closeted, I am not able to do soSo the best I can do is to use padding and inserts to try and mimic the look and the feeling