pics on home page

• 24 posts
    February 15, 2011 12:59 PM GMT
    I ws thinking it might be an idea to ban all naked/knob and bollock pics from home page, only a thought...
    • 139 posts
    February 15, 2011 10:38 PM GMT
    Hey Terri,

I'm getting round to it - just need to work out how to remove them based on ratings.

And maybe a shout out for anyone that want to be an admin user?

Anyway, I thought you'd like them LOL

x Becca
    • 251 posts
    February 16, 2011 12:59 PM GMT
    Actually 1000 % back up on that with Terri- think it will put quite a few off, and Chix has that market sewn up I think!!!
    • 139 posts
    February 16, 2011 6:51 PM GMT
    OK - so just working out how to limit the viewing of these.

Photos have Categories - General or Adult

I will try and restrict these on the main feed - and show only the images from 'general'. This will reduce much of the issue here.

I cetainyl don't want to stop these images as people are entitled to express their own views, however, I do appricate we don't all want them in our faces.

The challenge of main profile pictures is there is not rating - and quite simply - main profile pictures must be of general nature.

Beyod that anything else - legal - goes as long as it is marked correctly.

Don't forget you can also restirct you albums to private, friends etc. this also adds a level of security and limits some images to the qider audiance.

Does that make sense?

x B
    • 24 posts
    February 16, 2011 7:03 PM GMT
    and arseholes...I forgot to mention arseholes...
    thx
    • 139 posts
    February 16, 2011 7:05 PM GMT
    LOL arseholes - me and you should run the world babehey you must meet my mate Tamara Punk - you'd either get on really well or it would be WWIII.

x B
    • 24 posts
    February 16, 2011 7:08 PM GMT
    maybe you could make it a condition of part of the sign up procedure, might kind of nip it in the bud and would help to set the tone.
    • 139 posts
    February 16, 2011 7:09 PM GMT
    Didn't you read the T&Cs LOL

I can certainly add a message around what is an acceptable profile picture... good suggestiong Terri

x
    • 24 posts
    February 16, 2011 7:11 PM GMT
    nice one Avril xx
    • 24 posts
    February 16, 2011 7:11 PM GMT
    sorry april
    • 139 posts
    February 16, 2011 7:13 PM GMT
    OK - just so I get this right...

No 'cock' pictures, arseholes, tits etc. on main profile pictures - on on Albums, Videos etc these should be marked as 'Adult' .

Tight skirts, pants, people looking like sluts is OK - and can be marked General? Or is this middle ground?

x
    • 24 posts
    February 16, 2011 7:17 PM GMT
    you've created a really nice place for decent people to come to, think you could be on to a real winner with that formula
    • 24 posts
    February 16, 2011 7:33 PM GMT
    prob be easier to just say no knob/bollocks/arse in profile pic. they can put next doors cat in it for all it matters...
    • 251 posts
    February 17, 2011 1:49 AM GMT
    Yes again agree 1000 % with Terrie Beckie, particularly agreee with that comment about decent people ..... The girls that want the pron vibe can have it in their restricted areas - makes sense, nothing against people having somewhere they can go specifically to see each others naughty bitsif thats what they want to do, I would say quite a large percentage do not wish that or expect to see that
    • 866 posts
    February 17, 2011 12:41 PM GMT
    Totally agree, no explicit pix in main profile. I ws thinking of maybe having some "sexy pix" in my private ones (restricted access). Will see how the site goes - I can always use sites like B Place for explicit ones.
    As an aside it would be nice if we didnt have the Henry VIIIs wives pix...no heads...but I suppose we also have to respect people's privacy/fears
    • 4 posts
    February 18, 2011 12:57 PM GMT
    I think the xxx censoring should not only apply to graphic images but also to written content. comments lile "suck my cock" "fuck your tranny fanny" etc are just offensive and vulgar as any dick shot.
    • 24 posts
    February 18, 2011 1:04 PM GMT
    bang on the money there frank, last thing you want to see is some desparate xxx rant, it's really offputting. just a load of sad 'james hunts'
    • 24 posts
    February 18, 2011 1:17 PM GMT
    this might a bit puritanical but I've always had a problem with the horroble names 'katy cock lover' or 'anal angie' anythin. and WTF is a girly clit?
    • 4 posts
    February 18, 2011 1:26 PM GMT
    So I'm a 10 year old schoolgirl, sitting in my bedroom with a couple of my mates, having a bit of fun on my pc. I land on the TINT site by chance. I'm not a member but I can read on the homepage " mmmm you look so very lickable...love your pics....your litlle clitty looks like such a lovely toy...i'd love to play with it " .
    And that is a tame example compared to a dick shot. Something there about committing a crimnal offence by influencing impressionable minors ? There used to be someone called Nickie that used to deal with all the front end stuff like that. Dedicated to the cause etc. Perhaps the new site needs someone like that to take some of the pressure off Beckie.
    • 24 posts
    February 18, 2011 1:47 PM GMT
    how long have you been having these fantasies Frank? think you might want to rethink your name (not even many 10 yr old boys called frank these days x)
    • 24 posts
    February 18, 2011 1:47 PM GMT
    how long have you been having these fantasies Frank? think you might want to rethink your name (not even many 10 yr old boys called frank these days x)
    • 251 posts
    February 18, 2011 1:55 PM GMT
    lol- Frank has a point but the other point is anyone on this site ought to have their profile on pic on it maybe hide the eyes if you must but a facila representation should be good as long it is of who it claims to be
    • 4 posts
    February 18, 2011 2:44 PM GMT
    Terri - I was, of course, describing a hypothetical situation. And regarding names - those like "Trannyfucker" and "Dick Sucker" don't go down too well, either. I think there should be a rule that says that all members should have a socially respectable username ie any name that could be found on a passport. Obviously it doesn't have to be your real name, invent one if you want, but at least keep it decent and non-offensive.
    • 251 posts
    February 18, 2011 7:46 PM GMT
    Yup!!!!No arguments from my end - and good of your to allow a "facila" -sorry went semi italian then- representation of yourself - err why did I not just put pic - doh!!!!!!!!!!
    • 139 posts
    February 18, 2011 8:23 PM GMT
    OK - I've updated the sign-up page to say don't add rude pics etc. this is also clear in the T&Cs. I will make a change to the profile name too - this is also a good point. x