All Bugs / Errors / Problems Post here please

• Z Z
    • 5 posts
    February 10, 2019 9:16 AM GMT
    Hi,
    When I look at someone's profile, I am unable to see the buttons for photos and others so all I can see is the written description and their profile pic. But other people seem to be able to see my photos on my profile. Help!
  • April 30, 2020 2:35 PM BST
    I have a suggestion in my notifications for years that I can't accept or decline and canceling the profile never actually does anything
    • 7 posts
    May 10, 2020 1:19 PM BST
    I'm having trouble with the site, it doesn't load the web-page fully I have to refresh the site few times to get it working. This been going on for years. I don't know if it the code or speed. At my end everything is fast & updated. If you need more info inbox me
    • 2 posts
    July 14, 2020 7:15 PM BST
    A rather annoying problem: I have been exchanging messages with someone and a few times now the system has only send the beginning part of my message and dumped the rest! It's got to the point where I am having to move conversations to another platform.
    Why is this happening? For the record I am using four different OS and browser combinations but surely that should not make a difference?

Thanks
    This post was edited by Sarah J at July 14, 2020 7:17 PM BST
  • July 7, 2021 2:20 PM BST
    I tried to delete my account and got this error several days in a row
  • July 7, 2021 4:12 PM BST
    I have tried to delete mine for years now with no success