Bi-sexuality

• 55 posts
    May 22, 2011 3:59 PM BST
    Linda, You will just have to make up for lost time. There is no alternative XXXXXXXXX
    • 5 posts
    May 22, 2011 5:25 PM BST
    I agree with Pauline, no more RGs for me!
    • 866 posts
    May 22, 2011 5:54 PM BST
    Gerry, Your position is somewhat different from most of us here as you are an admirer.....
    hugs Pauline xxx
    • 29 posts
    May 27, 2011 7:18 AM BST
    Well now I'm genderqueer, but mostly in my behaviour, not my attractions. My glam-rocker hair makes me look girlier/androgynous (like all good Glam-Godz), and I'm very passive, even with GG's (my GG ex-wife hated that). I also love to "bottom"!
    • 199 posts
    May 28, 2011 4:26 PM BST
    Bi straight or gay if your all together in a lifeboat you all have to eat the same rations!
    a quote by Andrea Aristotle, the well know Greek tart philosopher (or as known locally..... the filo pastry girl......i.e. i have many layers)......I will now go and lie down in a darkended room to let my small brain cool down! thank you and goodnight
    XXXXXX
    • 866 posts
    May 28, 2011 5:03 PM BST
    Just as long as the darkened room is not at Candy Girls...then maybe some of the filo gets eaten. xxxx
    • 199 posts
    May 28, 2011 5:07 PM BST
    How do you read my mind like that Pauline!!!!!!
    that's worth a series on Channel 4!!!
    XXXXX
    • 866 posts
    May 28, 2011 5:09 PM BST
    Instead of greedy Italians it could be titled greedy greeks...not something you would want to say after too much ouzo or retsina.
  • May 30, 2011 10:03 PM BST
    i'm pansexual :-)
    • 29 posts
    May 31, 2011 2:06 AM BST
    <blockquote><strong><a href="/se4/profile/sarahbellum">Sarah Bellum</a> said:</strong><br />i'm pansexual :-)</blockquote><br />
    • 29 posts
    May 31, 2011 2:06 AM BST
    Oh DO tell, Sarah! };)
  • May 31, 2011 6:57 PM BST
    Hi Kirsti
    Thanks for recommending this site to me
    I'm a fairly late developer, but it's not guys that I fancy, just guys dressed as girls. Sadly for me due to my marital circumstances I've yet to meet another X-dresser but I live in hope.

Ps I will post some piccies on my profile when I get access to my desktop
    • 4 posts
    June 2, 2011 7:04 AM BST
    Does it matter whether we are bi gay or straight, labels can be so tiresome. To me its the joy of being able to be oneself and if that means with another girl and or guy and we are comfortable with that then so be it. Enjoy life is too bloody short !!!
    • 3 posts
    June 15, 2011 9:32 PM BST
    I am bi-curious. I do fancy some and find myself attracted to other transgendered people. I'm not interested in men and I'm not sure if would ever go with a man.
    • 148 posts
    June 15, 2011 10:23 PM BST
    i was brought up by a aunt, from 15 to 20, as her niece, she made love to me quite often, so as i slept with men, t girls, rw,s seem to be my favourite, or am i theirs???
    • 29 posts
    June 16, 2011 7:57 AM BST
    @jallie xxx: Your life story must be quite a read! What is "rw, s"?
    • 29 posts
    June 16, 2011 8:08 AM BST
    Chrissy Blake said: I am bi-curious. I do fancy some and find myself attracted to other transgendered people. I'm not interested in men and I'm not sure if would ever go with a man.

AWWWWWWWW:((
    This post was edited by Pauline Smith at June 16, 2011 8:26 AM BST
    • 29 posts
    June 16, 2011 8:11 AM BST
    Vallin SFAS said: Well now I'm genderqueer, but mostly in my behaviour, not my attractions. My glam-rocker hair makes me look girlier/androgynous (like all good Glam-Godz), and I'm very passive, even with GG's (my GG ex-wife hated that). I also love to...

June 16: This cute young Ukranian guy lives near me, and he's hitting on me on the bus. He looks femboy-ish. Let's see where that leads...;)
    This post was edited by Pauline Smith at June 16, 2011 8:27 AM BST
    • 148 posts
    June 16, 2011 9:12 AM BST
    sorrry Vallin, that shoud be rw(real woman)
    • 8 posts
    July 3, 2011 10:57 AM BST
    I enjoy sex with women, I have enjoyed sex with some men (though by far the minority) and I enjoy sex with T-Girls either en homme or en femme. I suppose, as a sexual image, the female form does it for me, but I do like sucking a nice cock. I'm definitely not straight, that's for sure, so I guess bi does it for me, as a general label, but I think we're all much more complex than a simple tag, at least I hope so!
    • 7 posts
    July 24, 2011 3:40 AM BST
    Since I've been aware of my 'tranny' feelings I've known I was bi' If being a tv-lesbian is being bi-sexual because ''plain guys'' are off the radar for me. Must be feminine etc although I'm c..k mad. Can't stop thinking about it-and mouthfulls of cum- which make me feel more feminine somehow. Or is that horny, or both,lol.
    • 41 posts
    August 15, 2011 6:51 PM BST
    LOL, oh Jackie!

I realised I was bi when I was about 19ish. I did not really act on it at the time, but I knew and accepted myself. Jas was there to help out, lol!
    • 5 posts
    August 23, 2011 3:41 PM BST
    I was very young and it was an entire lifetime ago. Back then there were not the generally nuetral politically "correct" labels of "bi" or "gay". No, if you were sexually involved with someone of the same sex, you were a "homo", a deviant, a social outcast. As a youngster, I enjoyed "you show me, I'll show you" games with several of the other little girls and boys in the neighborhood. Thinking about it now, I am surprised at how often we would find ourselves behind the bushes or fences giggling, pointing and touching. Naturally, curiousity led to ever bolder actions, and it wasn't long before we children would be licking or kissing or tasting each other. It was always so very enjoyable for me. These activities continued whenever the opportunity presented itself well into my teenage years, although less frequently. My wife and I were married at a very young age, and I am so totally committed to her. While a bi-sexual encounter is not an option, I know deep within my heart that I am and always will be "bi"...
    • 55 posts
    August 24, 2011 7:42 AM BST
    Valerie, I agree with you about the 'labels' in the old days. It was the very early 60s we I discovered that I enjoyed playing with someone of the same sex. I just thought it was so natural.
    This post was edited by Kirsti Murray at August 24, 2011 7:46 AM BST
    • 199 posts
    August 24, 2011 7:54 AM BST
    its interesting to see comments on how the year and date experiences were had, affects people. I started going out dressed with my boyfriend in London in the mid1970's, but looking back glamrock and David Bowies were blazing a bit of a trail for some in the androgynous girly look with make-up, so that helped with getting away with being a t-girl, plus London then had a bubbling gay social life, although it was within certain confines of venues and people's and friend's houses and I played mainly within its warm embrace. I remember many happy visits to clubs and parties as a young girl and on the whole not many bad encounters or experiences although outside London was I think very different and quite aggressive to any hint of transexualism. I also think luck was responsible to a large extent as I stayed within my boyfriend's social circle of rich gay men! I did know I was different though when I was 7 and felt out of sync with other boys! although when your that little you have no idea what it means or the implications!