Any Straight TVs?

• 1 posts
    November 9, 2012 6:40 PM GMT
    It is a complicated subject, I am attracted to females but at the same time sexual activity in the role of female is a huge attraction, I suppose technically that makes me bi but Im not sure in our community that the pigeon holes help, so Ive kind of stopped worrying about them If I like some one and they like me then I dont question it further right now ive been in a relationship with a tgirl for 16 months still like women too tho
    • 259 posts
    November 9, 2012 9:16 PM GMT
    Even when you think you know yourself you have the ability to surprise yourself. I consider myself straight. But that doesn't mean I can't and haven't fancied good looking men. Does it happen more when I'm dressed? Well not really, though I'm happier to tease and touch. I also find that I'm attracted to gay men when I'm dressed and will quite happily bump and grind my stuff on the dance floor.
    I've also been happily married for 35 years and hope for many more. So I'm not in the first flush of sexual activity.
    • 590 posts
    November 23, 2012 12:52 AM GMT
    I love this response and I feel the same as Nicky! Maybe we get too hung up on what gender people are loving/having sex with...making love/having sex is pleasurable and provided its between two (or more) consenting adults and no one is harmed, then there's nothing to worry about.

"Yes Stacey-Lynn , this is a thorny issue for all us Tgirls, but perhaps it doesn't need to be.

I believe that we all swim in a big beautiful sea of sexuality where gender is fluid and where love and affection and sexual pleasure is not governed by any rules or laws or morality.

I think we are all free spirits underneath our skins and our spirits have no gender. In the material world you can choose to express your spirit however you like. In a way, we are all actors ?

Thanks for the question ... nicky XXX"
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at November 23, 2012 1:03 AM GMT
    • 8 posts
    November 23, 2012 8:13 AM GMT
    I'm a bloke and I love being a bloke. I live with and love my girlfriend. I also happen to be a tranny. I love the transformation, the make up, shoes (especially), clothes, wig and I love going out looking the best that I can do. I don't feel "feminine" when I do do so, I feel "me" just as I do when wearing jeans, rigger boots and wielding a chainsaw. The thought of any form of sexual contact with another guy makes me quite queasy. That's one of the reasons why I hate the "scene" so much because it generally involves the gay bars and clubs where I have absolutely no desire to be. Another guy dressed as a woman is still that - "another guy". So, I guess that makes me straight.
    • 1 posts
    November 24, 2012 12:28 PM GMT
    I don't fancy men as a man but while dressed as a female I have had sexual experiences with them although I feel this does not define my sexuality. When I am dressed up I am a completely different person and accept myself as a multi dimensional being!
    I do however find other TGirls attractive x
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at November 24, 2012 12:28 PM GMT
    • 13 posts
    November 25, 2012 3:28 PM GMT
    Well here's my "ten bobs worth"......

I love being JoJo though through circumstances I dont "dress" as much as I feel I should (and to a certain extent feel a bit of a "fraud" in trans-gender land).
    Now and for the last 7 months....I 've got me fella and I love the silly sausage to bits (who wouldn't...). So now I'm a gay bloke....
    But I only fancy n love him....and the thought of another bloke fills me with the raging "urghs never" s......
    My argument has always been...its individuals not boxes/labels that matter...so stop yer navel gazing and get out there......
    We should be more "Gaulic" an not give a sh*t......
    • 201 posts
    November 25, 2012 9:44 PM GMT
    I'm gay as fuck!
    • 13 posts
    November 26, 2012 6:27 AM GMT
    we know! wot took you so long?
    • 866 posts
    November 26, 2012 10:52 AM GMT
    Lovely photo JoJo - you both look very happy. P xxx
    • 44 posts
    November 27, 2012 12:04 PM GMT
    There are a huge number of TV's who are infact Hetero, probably more than u know. And that large statisticwho love the whole idea of dressing and feeling like a woman but have no desire for men. I have encounted quite a large number on the net over the last few years, married with kids etc, they are just happy doing what they do and good on on em and U pauline for being honest and just saying how it is
    • 4 posts
    April 14, 2013 12:26 PM BST
    Hi. I'm a cross dresser, married, kids, the whole thing. Whether I'm straight or bi doesn't come into it as I'm married to the woman I love & want to be with for the rest of my life.
    I have had the urge to experiment on occasion, but have not done so. Hindsight is great & I wish I'd had the b***s to experiment when I was younger & single, but I didn't.
    Like another poster on here I don't go the whole hog on my dressing, so feel a bit of a fraud, sometimes, in trans land.
    Personally I'd love to meet with other CD's/TV's etc, but don't really have the time in my busy life, so I hope you'll accept me here & say hi sometimes. I think it's transtastic! (of course)
    This post was edited by Summer Time at April 18, 2013 8:00 AM BST
    • 6 posts
    June 22, 2013 7:52 PM BST
    I like to think im straight. I have never been attracted to men. But i must admit some there is an attraction to some cds and t girls. But only applys when they are convincing. I hope my attemps to look female are convincing as i would hate to think i look like just a bloke in a dress , Who knows. One day i hope to meet other cds and share my secret. I never have wanted to change sex, but i do feel part of me will always be female. Its just such a shame that for most of us we have to live this life in secret. I guess most of us carry some sort of guilt, but to be honest who do we really hurt other than only ourselves...
    This post was edited by yasmin taylor at June 22, 2013 7:53 PM BST
    • 148 posts
    June 22, 2013 8:32 PM BST
    Seems im different to most, never had problems with my sexuality(what ever that is) them as my late aunt said, im me, get on with life, enjoy what ever, xxx
    • 87 posts
    June 27, 2013 12:40 PM BST
    Blurred Lines with most of us,straight as guys but fancying many a trans girl,i`m a good girl these days (officially) !
    • 25 posts
    November 20, 2013 12:38 PM GMT
    Straight or other?
    Why does sexuality have to play a part in just being a girl?
    Even among females who are born female there are questions of sexuality,otherwise lesbians and female to male transsexuals would not exist. Some say it is genetic and others personal choice but everything at the end of the day ( for most of us ) is choice.
    I regard myself as heterosexual as a male, but when I am dressed, sex plays no part in my psychology. If anything, when dressed I am asexual.
    Dressing is not something I do for a thrill but to find a psychological/spiritual balance.
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at November 20, 2013 12:39 PM GMT
    • 148 posts
    November 20, 2013 10:45 PM GMT
    i dress as i want to, sex as far im as wont, dont realy enter into things, jallie a woman, i CHOSE, xxx
    • 201 posts
    November 23, 2013 1:51 PM GMT
    I want to have sex with jallie !
    In a purely plutonic sense ?
    • 148 posts
    November 23, 2013 3:15 PM GMT
    Thanks Nicky XXX
    • 19 posts
    December 18, 2013 8:33 AM GMT
    <blockquote><strong><a href="/se4/profile/pauline">Pauline Smith</a> said:</strong><br />Stacey-Lynn,
    This is a minefield in many ways, as no one really knows what % of Tgirls (TVs, CDs, TSs) are heterosexual or bi sexual or gay. Plus no one really knows how many people in the UK are T girls. I was also very active in the Dutch TV scene for around 10 years so I can draw on experiences there to complement my experiences here.
    The conventional wisdom is that around 80% of us "special girls" are heterosexual, which is probably about right as most T girls are in the closet, and many girls do not even come onto sites like this. My estimate for total numbers is around 250.000 to 300.000 in the UK, but it could be as low as 100.000 and I know that Janette Scott at Beaumont believes it is 3 mm.
    Most girls dress up in private like you and out of those of us who go out and meet people there is probably a higher % of people who are sexually active. Part of the thrill of being dressed as a woman is to be "treated like a woman" sexually.
    Given the British preference for euphemism and hypocrisy there is a commonly held view in the TG community here that sexual activity as a tranny/T girl is still "straight". Men who "admire" T girls also say they are straight.
    But, really should we care as they are only labels and the whole TG community is one that has rainbow shades of sexuality. I think a lot of labels that have developed are ones that enable us to feel comfortable in our skins....which is key to feeling good as a T girl. Too many of us feel guilty when we shouldn't....hence all the purging.
    For me personally I am certainly not heterosexual as the last woman I had a relationship with was my ex wife, back in the mid 90s. But this is my life journey, and for all of us its different journey; and it has taken me a long time and lots of experimentation to find myself and the lifestyle that I like. I would describe myself as gay (as I like men, and being treated as a woman) and bis sexual in a jokey sense as I like other T girls (but really that is gay too); so like all of us I hide behind labels.
    I hope that helps Stacey-Lynn and other girls who look at this forum.
    hugs + kisses Pauline xxx</blockquote><br />
    • 19 posts
    December 18, 2013 8:37 AM GMT
    so much said here and quite rightly so. a mine field indeed. all i can say is i blow hot n cold in all realms of sexual behavior and can some times have no desires at all for months then argue with myself as to who i am. a life long learning curve that there are no experts on the theme.
    • 6 posts
    April 27, 2015 3:15 AM BST
    Nicky Miniskirt said: ''Yes Stacey-Lynn , this is a thorny issue for all us Tgirls, but perhaps it doesn't need to be.

I believe that we all swim in a big beautiful sea of sexuality where gender is fluid and where love and affection and sexual pleasure is not governed by any rules or laws or morality.

I think we are all free spirits underneath our skins and our spirits have no gender. In the material world you can choose to express your spirit however you like. In a way, we are all actors ?

Thanks for the question ... nicky XXX ''
    -------------
    • 6 posts
    April 27, 2015 3:16 AM BST
    I totally agree nicky it's for sharing
    • 10 posts
    April 17, 2016 2:35 PM BST
    No! you can't have my last rolo !
    Interesting thread.
    I'll add some more goombah into the goombah.
    When in male mode i'm asexual..no interest in sex with either male, female or tgirl
    When i'm in female mode again ..asexual
    When i'm in tgirl mode however anything seems possible.
    Of course nothing is ever as simply clear cut as that.
    Transition is a very strange thing isn't it, choice plays a large part in how we express ourselves. I don't see anything necessarily wrong in having or not having a sexual preference, though i do understand it gets a bit niggly when sex au gratin seems to be all that people expect.
    • 103 posts
    April 23, 2016 9:56 PM BST
    Ive yet to meet a trans that is fully aware of what sexuality they are, the so called straight ones seem to be more bi, the bi ones seem to be more gay, the gay ones are more bi, i think the nature of being trans seems very complicated
    • 107 posts
    May 2, 2016 11:11 PM BST
    I've only ever had sex with women, but enjoy being touched by, or getting naked in the company of, and for the entertainment of any gender.