Any Straight TVs?

• 251 posts
    March 27, 2011 7:00 PM BST
    Pauline - it would be most fascinating to discover your antics during your days in HollandYou look I suspect deceptively demure
    • 866 posts
    March 27, 2011 8:47 PM BST
    April Mae, How did you get the impression that I am demure? Read my first post here on this subject....lol.
    If I do write about "the holland years" then it will be a series of blogs maybe, as it covers 1997 - 2007; maybe with photos as I have found some from back then very recently.
    If its of interest I am happy to write about my life and "antics " there
    Pauline xxxxxxxxx
    • 24 posts
    March 27, 2011 9:50 PM BST
    I've got a flat screen telly, bought it from currys, have a receipt so it's probably the straightest tv I know.
    • 148 posts
    March 27, 2011 11:16 PM BST
    yeha terri, right to the sort of twisted point. mine for some reason, gets a curve every now and then. its itialian, could be the reason???
    • 7 posts
    March 27, 2011 11:34 PM BST
    I am absolutely straight, a girl who loves flirting etc, with men, especially if they come on to me in the in right way. Having said that I think I might be a teeny weeny bit bent because secretly I like girls, and more and more so too. You dont think I am becoming a filthy old lesbian do you?
    • 43 posts
    March 28, 2011 1:05 AM BST
    Thanks for the (many!) replies, girls.
    Don't want anyone to think I'm being a prude or judging then --- each to her own. Some girls like to go with guys (or would like to) and fair play to them if that's what they want. It just bothers me that a lot of people (guys and also TVs) I have communicated with just assume without asking that I'm looking for sex. This is definitely not the case, and when I tell them so they lose interest and seem almost offended, sort of "why did you contact me if you don't want to f-star-star-k me?" which really annoys me. It's the assumption that just because I dress I automatically must be into guys that often hurts and makes my blood boil, in equal measure.
    Interesting and informative to hear all of your different stories, thank you. As for "being" Stacey-Lynn, well to me I'm not: I am and always will be NAME DELETED! and that is how I want it. I don't want to BE Stacey-Lynn, but I like to put her on every so often, like a favourite jacket, as it were. But for me, probably because my dressing is so restricted and my home life so confined, Stacey-Lynn, to me, has no actual persona. When I write I guess I'm writing as her, but there's nothing that she says that my male persona wouldn't say or disagree with. I'm not sure if that makes any sense?

But no, fair play to you girls who can have a whole separate life for your "inner" (or "outer"!) girl: I don't have that luxury. I guess in some ways for me it's sort of like dressing up your avatar on IMVU. That's pretty much all I can look for out of Stacey-Lynn, but I'm happy enough with that.
    • 13 posts
    March 28, 2011 3:57 PM BST
    its been nice to read some good honest answers.

I would be interested to read what non-dressing admiring men have to say about their attraction. I wonder if theyre the same as hetero tv without the tv bit, hmmm.
    • 251 posts
    March 28, 2011 4:37 PM BST
    Pauline hon its your current profile pic - you look disarmingly respectable
    • 866 posts
    March 28, 2011 4:51 PM BST
    Ah well thats the trick, isnt it? to look respectable. seems to be a look that people like
    • 13 posts
    March 28, 2011 7:27 PM BST
    always the quiet ones. Some say Pauline was part of the Max Moseley sex scandal lol
    • 24 posts
    March 28, 2011 9:25 PM BST
    wasn't it Osmond Mosely?
  • March 28, 2011 9:28 PM BST
    Pauline: demure: you have to be joking, though her main pic ( Lisa Tarbuckish! in the nicest sense; and she took it as the compliment that was meant ) is deceptive and she looks it.
    BUT
    SHE DIDN'T GET TO WHERE SHE IS IN THE TINT TOP TEN FOR NOTHING., and I wouldn't swap HER main pic for any other.
    Also, Pauline would have far more taste than to mix with Max Moseley.
    Holland , however, (the land of Anne Frank); may be another story, and we all await with baited breath and shivers down below for the exposure to come/cum! Did she stop the Dyke/dike; or just enjoy herself?

Robbi (Moi ! ) is probably bi, whereas Bob (Me?) is absolutely straight.
    I know Robbi /me-ette; is a very powerful fantasy who only gets an airing on the internet (Let's face it; We probably all say stuff that is over the top as our En-Femme selves), and very occassionally in the flesh. She likes being admired by guys, though is not so keen on the crap that comes with it at some T.V. places of meeting..
    To say Robbi is a lesbian is probably meaningless. She likes, or thinks she would like guys and T-Girls, with the one exceptionally sensational evening with a GG (see 'Sexy Girls' "Best evening out").
    As Eddie Izzard said, " We get the best of all worlds. We wear all the clothes, and screw everyone. "

So lighten up everyone, re this forum. It is getting so deep and almost depressing, and is likely to put anyone off from the outside.

And to Terri Dee; I have a flat TV screen. It's 42". Beat that for a straight TV!
    Love to all,
    And Terri.....lighten up girl. I think you are great!
    love Robbi xxxx
    • 24 posts
    March 28, 2011 9:47 PM BST
    I don't think it's me that needs to lighten up, but thanks for the advice xxx
    • 201 posts
    March 29, 2011 4:43 AM BST
    Pauline de la Demure at the Gay Olympics !! ?? The mind boggles and executes a perfect Fosbury Flop over the quivering bar and lands gracefully on a satin pillow surrounded by writhing, naked and glistening men !!!

I, for one, look forward to "The Dutch Perils of Pauline" ... yahoo !

nicky XXX
    • 866 posts
    March 29, 2011 8:15 AM BST
    well....as to being a helper of the roguish M (not O he was too dangerous) Moseley...I do speak German, which he claims was not a prerequisite for the dungeon girls, but just happened m'lud.
    The Dutch Years will be cumming soon...from memory pole vaulting was a key event at the Gay Games. P xxx
    • 235 posts
    March 31, 2011 9:54 PM BST
    Pauline, will your Dutch memoirs be entitled "The Nether Regions of the Nether Lands" by any chance? XX
    • 251 posts
    April 1, 2011 2:20 AM BST
    good suggestion hehehe
    • 251 posts
    April 1, 2011 2:21 AM BST
    as was nicky's lol
    • 866 posts
    April 1, 2011 8:45 AM BST
    Once this site settles down and stops crashing and going back in time I will put some words down about the "Nether Years".
    It will be an affectionate and hopefully amusing look back at how i "came out" and some of the people I met on my journey past the windmills, canals and dykes, plus the juggling of work, family life and Pauline....in an attempt not to go to crazy. Though being crazy helps..... P xxx

• 7 posts
    April 1, 2011 11:41 AM BST
    My new blog USED!! CORRUPTED!! a tru story explores whether trannies or at least one certain trannie is straight or not. xxxx Ann
    • 2 posts
    April 1, 2011 11:54 AM BST
    As someone else said, a thorny area. Like many I thought years ago that I was totally straight and would only ever go with GGs. I dressed with a fellow TV and good friend once and when they got friendly and tried to wank me, I shyed away - thought that was it. Totally straight.

However, time passed on and I've been chatted up a couple of times by men when I've been out and really enjoyed it. Maybe I just enjoyed the flirting - who knows.

It was only when I was struggling to come to terms with who I really was - man, woman or somewhere in between - that I started experimenting. Only ever with dildos/vibrators.

Now I really regret pushing my TV friend away all those years ago and I actually believe I may well be bi, but never had the opportunity to try. Who knows, if the postie comes knocking today he may be putting more than just letters into the slot! ;-)
    • 8 posts
    April 2, 2011 2:21 PM BST
    I was born male and remain so. Until I was divorced about 8 years ago I was heterosexual in practice. I have often wondered what it would be like to a. be a woman, b. be exclusively gay, c. be a Tgirl and various adaptations of that theme. I have experimented with the gay experience but I'm not fond of hairy bodies, I have one and I'm not that fond of that! I have experimented with being with and being a Tgirl and there's no doubt that I adore the feeling of silk, satin and nylon and it really turns me on.

Strictly speaking anyone who has sex with a member of the same sex is performing a homosexual act regardless of how it is dressed up (pun intended). I'm under no illusion that when dressed as a woman I am anything other than a man dressed as a woman, BUT, I do fantasise. When I have dressed as a woman I want to be a "lesbian", I think that's where my sexuality comes in, sort of, mind you, if the right guy came along that wouldn't be a problem but there aren't many guys that I fancy anyway. As many have said, it's a minefield, but in the end it's a question of what gives us pleasure, sexual or otherwise.

The bottom line to my rambling is that I would like to have sex with someone who I like and who likes me, someone I feel comfortable with and, having dipped my toes in the water, that could only be another Tgirl because she stands a better chance of understanding me as, in my limited experience, most RGs think that guys that dress as girls are gay or they are afraid of their own latent lesbian fantasies.

I don't suppose for a moment any of that makes sense but it's good to be able to get it off my (hairy) chest.

Big kiss, Chrissy xxx
    • 160 posts
    April 3, 2011 1:02 AM BST
    i have a theory that we are all bi-sexual, and it just needs something or someone to bring it out, if it be clothing, or a certain person, but then i could be wrong ? who knows?.
    • 148 posts
    April 3, 2011 1:09 AM BST
    to collettetv, now thats a good thought, in my case a certain person, who then went on to dress me as a girl, NO forced femmenistzed
    for me, i happly embraced it. now im a happy go lucky trans, such a shame we cant be all spanish screwballs(well english anyway)
    • 7 posts
    April 3, 2011 11:32 AM BST
    For what it's worth here's my (almost) non flippant assessment of my own sexuality. My interest in men only happens when I am dressed, and indeed only if the man makes the first move. I NEVER make the first move. If a man hit he might THEN become attractive to me simply because he has hit on me, but he also has to be nice. In this case I will encourage him to go a little further to see what he is made of. If he is obviously a sick, sad, or boring type I push him away, literally if it is in a dance club etc.
    I may make the first move with a trannie, but only if she gives me a clue that she wants me to. (So who is really making the first move here?)
    Dressed as Ann I am a sucker for any real girl that hits on me. The same goes when I am not in drag, but far more girls hit on me when I am Ann. In fact my feminine alter ego is a chick magnet, out and about, I love it, I love it, so I want to dress all the time. Ha Ha.
    My male character does ok and will take the initiative but he doesnt have the glamour of lovely me.
    I have also found I can be interested in a man and woman at the same time. That's super and like walking on a tightrope and sipping honey at the same time.
    I consider myself, as Ann, to be sort of omnisexual, I would do it with a tree if I thought it fancied me and it was a very nice treeI dont do anal at all, but what I love most is being kissed and cuddled, by men, real girls and trannies.