breast growth

• 23 posts
    November 22, 2015 10:58 PM GMT
    Could anyone tell me about a breast growth tablet that works please.
    • 98 posts
    November 22, 2015 11:48 PM GMT
    Hi Helen. As far as I am aware there isn't one tablet with so-called 'natural ingredientsl' that will induce meaningful breast-growth although some can have a carcinogenic effect so do beware if you decide to try some of them. You do not give your age in your profile but I make no secret of mine - I'm 69 tomorrow. My gender clinic consultant told me in no uncertain terms that even the proper oestrogen hormone replacement therapy that I am now on will not increase my breast tissue one iota because I am too old and the same will apply to most people once they hit their late fifties and sixties. So don't waste your money on pills Helen, spend it on some really decent breast forms. i went for the Divine Aphrodites - really expensive but so good. x x
    • 127 posts
    November 23, 2015 1:44 AM GMT
    Hormones work for girls younger than Trines or I, I have a natural A cup from? losing weight maybe or inhaled steroids (for lung disease) or ? But there is no magic pill hon or I would have a rack on me now.
    • 4 posts
    February 27, 2016 9:01 AM GMT
    try pueraria murifica herbal capsules from Thailand
    • 6 posts
    February 27, 2016 9:39 AM GMT
    Cyproterone Acetate...
    • 2 posts
    March 23, 2016 8:06 PM GMT
    hi all i m guess i m just lucky i have naturall over grown tissues so my tittts r like small breast pert soft n supple n sesitive aswell n quite eye catcher handful n mouthful i new to cd xd a lare starter just joined new member so dont hv pics n shy n nervous bte will soo load some pics for all of u guys n gurls
    • 1 posts
    July 19, 2016 7:26 PM BST
    I have been using Fulfillment from Nature Day for the past six months. I have indeed noticed some improvement. I have gone from an absolute flat to about an A. I think I have leveled off but I will keep it up for another six months. After that if there is no appreciable increase I'm going to stop. I am 69 so maybe age will keep me from developing much.
    • 3 posts
    July 20, 2016 10:47 AM BST
    unfortunately herbal or non medicinal grade pills or creams etc unlikely to induce breast growth...proper HRT gives better growth, but all dependent on each person's generics...but also need to beware of possible side effects under HRT
    • 9 posts
    July 20, 2016 1:46 PM BST
    Prescription drugs such an Estrogen and or Progesterone based preparation will work after awhile. No expensive creams or herbal werbles will do anything more than make your purse/wallet lighter.......and consider that when developed that even though they may not be very large they are still not allowed to be seen in public lol and you might feel strange about suddenly having to wear tops all the top...I hate bras personally and the law of FEMALE nipples. RE last comment there are no common physical side effects on HRT but you will experience an emotional rollercoaster and it ain`t pretty. I have been on HRT and anti androgens for five years now (started when I lived in Ecuador) and well past the emotional tides and jumpy rides, plus years and years ago I dabbled before going to see a GP (a GP "should/could" be the best person in the end to see and ask).

So to develop some breast tissue you can also expect "some" other bodily changes but do not expect anything radical to happen. If you just want breasts then maybe implants are a better way for you but either way breasts are permanent so bare that in mind also, and the illegal female nipple.
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 21, 2016 10:53 AM BST
    • 3 posts
    July 21, 2016 11:34 AM BST
    i agree mostly with last posting...regarding side effects, apart from emotional effects, it could cause shrinkage of testes, lower libido/erections due to reduced level of testosterone (if on HRT long term)...so best to understand the overall effects before going this route, & the results will be dependent upon the person's age & genetics
    • 9 posts
    July 21, 2016 11:52 AM BST
    Re above comment.....those are blessingsbut HRT alone will not make a great difference, you need to add an anti androgen into the mix for the above mentioned results to occur.
    • 3 posts
    July 21, 2016 12:09 PM BST
    under older HRT regimen using products such as Premarin or similar, adding anti androgen was necessary long term...nowadays if using more potent forms of estrogen (such as 17B form), then anti androgen may only be necessary short term...so it's best to evaluate risks & benefits...need to stress that I'm not a medical professional & its just my experience & opinion
    • 9 posts
    July 22, 2016 6:54 PM BST
    not true re above comment, you are misinformed and out of touch I gather from your words ...risks ?
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 22, 2016 6:54 PM BST
    • 11 posts
    July 23, 2016 9:12 PM BST
    I am currently on prescribed HRT. Each day I take 200mg Spironolactone, 5mg Finasteride, and 4mg Estradiol. When I started the doctors first worked on reducing my T levels with the minimal introduction of estrogen. After they determined the dose required to maintain low levels of T, they began adjusting the levels of E.
    Basically, if youre trying to grow breasts without lowering sperm count, you're pissing alot of money away for minimal results. I would not advise taking any of these without the supervision of a licensed physician. There are some serious and permanent possible detrimental side effects which a physician will be able to monitor you for.
    • 4 posts
    July 26, 2016 8:46 AM BST
    It may suit those wishing to fully transform but taking a a cocktail of prescribed HRT meds can't be healthy.There are associated cancer risks.As for herbal capsules such as puerifica mirifica (which has been used by Thai women for years) and saw palmetto as an androgen they do produce some breast development and sensitive nipples and for those like myself it is an acceptable solution.my response is that HRT isn't for everybody.
    • 31 posts
    February 28, 2017 12:57 AM GMT
    I agree with tvmaria2 tart - I've tried Pueraria Mirifica [ tablets & breast cream ] + Fenugreek [ which has a strong smell, so I ditched that one lol] - the Pueraria Mirifica seems to work if you just want awareness of breasts, nipple sensitivity & only minimal growth. That's all I wanted, as not in a position to fully transgender, though would if it were possible.

Anyway, the sensations from the cream are pleasing - a tingling feeling, though the tablets seemed to be much stronger & caused a bit of pain whenever the breast rubbed on anything. I stopped taking the tablets & carried on with the cream. Stopped that too now, [ I planned to come off for a week & go back ] though my breasts still seem to be screaming out to be squeezed & massaged. So I haven't used the cream again, waiting for the effect to wear off first. [ If ever lol ] Has anyone else experienced this with the herbals estrogens or full-on hrt pills?
    This post was edited by RockChick Lady at January 20, 2018 9:50 AM GMT
    • 37 posts
    February 28, 2017 1:52 AM GMT
    I've been on Estrofem 2mg daily since June 25th 2016, not took anything else, and as you can see by profile pic getting definite breast growth.

The reason I went for Estrofem 2mg instead of say Estradiol which is the compound of Estromfem, Estrofem's Estradiol is a beta compound, which is more tolerable to more people.

I personally wouldn't recommend taking anything else unless you got a gp to keep check on you.

Yes HRT comes with risks, but so does pain killers, alcohol, everything we eat & drink.
    Secret is to listen to your body, do things slowly and steadily,

I do know two reliable places to order from as well if anyone wants the info.

Things I've noticed so far on HRT:

Breast growth, super sensitive nipples, breast tenderness, I've not had the mood swings, but do get teary sometimes for no reason, my sexuality has changed too, went from being 100% bi-sexual to Lesbian, and very strangely my sex drive much higher on the HRT than it was before.

So a hell of a lot of changes in 7 months.

@Jenna Badgyrl: Yes the urge to caress and massage breasts is almost unstoppable at times lol.
    • 7 posts
    June 25, 2017 5:36 PM BST
    I took fenugreek capsules for about 18 months and began to get rudimentary breasts which hardly filled an A cup. About nine months ago my GP prescribed Spironolactone following heart surgery for a leaky valve and it's only a couple of weeks ago that I re-read the notes that come in every box of tablets to see that one of the side effects of this drugs is to induce "swelling of the breasts". I was wondering why my breasts seemed a bit bigger and my nipples were rather tender.
    Perhaps I should go and talk to my GP, but I rather like having my own breasts.

I also understand that this drug is given to women who have breast augmentation surgery.
    This post was edited by Sandra Coxwell at June 25, 2017 8:27 PM BST
    • 31 posts
    January 20, 2018 9:44 AM GMT
    Just added Saw Palmetto to my herbal mix of Fenugreek tabs + Pueraria Mirifica cream. It seems to make a difference - I can only describe the effect as 'waves of femininity' that came and went the first day and have been slowly building all week. Maybe I'm just imagining it like a placebo, but it feels real enough all the same. Even if breast growth doesn't happen, it's worth it for the 'girly' feelings. I'll keep you updated of progress...

In the meantime, I found a list of herbal supplements that should encourage breast growth :

Pueraria Mirifica

Hops

Wild Yam

Sheep Sorrel
    /French Sorrel / Wild Sorrel

Fenugreek

Goat’s Rue

Saw Palmetto

Fennel

Soy

Flaxseeds

Red Clover

http://increasemybreast.com/herbs-that-increase-breast-size/

This post was edited by RockChick Lady at January 20, 2018 9:48 AM GMT
    • 30 posts
    February 5, 2018 6:17 PM GMT
    In one word..... implants.
    None of the legal pills, creams, foods, food supplements, exercises etc will do anything at all. They are ALL cons and a waste of time and money.
    • 10 posts
    September 5, 2018 4:23 PM BST
    I am new to the entire transgender/transsexual world, and came into it fully unprepared. Because of a specific health problem (not an enlarged prostate), I was put on 5 mg Finasteride per day. This seems to have done the trick with my health problem, but I also started to develop breasts, not big ones (I don't know my way around cup sizes, and would not know what I would have). My breasts are definitely little (about like a young teenager girl would have). Over the same time, my "male parts" got smaller and smaller, and a pretty large penis has now shrunk down to a 3 or 4" small member. I am not able to get any erections any more, but still can orgasm if I am lucky to get a hold of enough flesh for manipulation. That was OK with me until a few months ago, when I got more and more the desire to have larger breasts. I have to say that I was born with only one fully functional testicle, and had never any really visible hair on my legs, arms or arm pits. I never had any hair on my chest. and I feel that the little body hair I had, is now also disappearing. Interesting enough, I have a pretty strong beard growth and a full head of hair (may be that is the other siede effect of Finasteride?).
    Here I sit, and dream of bigger boobs and if it would be possible, also a vagina, while, at the same time, I enjoy being a man! I do not want to change my gender, I just would like the "parts" associated with the other gender.
    I would never consider a breast implant. I was one of the original developers of breast implants (I am a medical professional, not a physician, but a researcher), and when we did that many years ago, we did not have implants in mind to provide some bigger boobs to people, but to help women that had their breast removed because of cancer. In such case the surgeon would leave a little bit of fatty tissue to remain just under the skin, and insert the implant to give the reconstructed breast a natural look. If such an implant is just shoved underneath skin of people that were not "meant" to have breasts, a very artificial looking breast is achieved that looks as if a ball was nailed to a board. And I don't want that look!

I just wonder, what i can do except to continue to take my Finasteride, to get some bigger breasts, not much but just a little. If have no real clue, where to buy some of the HRT drugs. I live in the south of the US and I do not feel comfortable to talk with my family physician about this. I could do self medication and have to do blood tests every 3 months anyway. This would ensure that my blood values would be pretty closely controlled.

I just wonder if there is anybody around here in this forum, who feels like I feel and wants to remain to be a male, but with female sexual parts? How does that classify me, not really trans of anything, or?
    • 14 posts
    January 20, 2019 7:16 PM GMT
    Hi been reading through this and many bunkum theories and un'truths.
    Many of the Herbs are not so good for you!
    Some need body at a constant temp to metabolise or just does nothing.
    17Beta Estrogen isn't as potent as Ethylene estrogen but isn't as problamatic as more natural and EE is very synthetic.
    But hormones are just hormones it's how each person is that determines how/what works just like a key to a lock!
    Many that have Gyneo from puberty have a head start as findings are if have/had makes you susceptible to hormone changes within your life cycle.
    Think it's because your receptors are different to other non gyneo's
    Even age isn't a barrier to growth as it's the person as were not all the same.
    I'm 50's yet still growing and if hormones change get the sensitive/sore feelings of growth.
    • 10 posts
    January 23, 2019 11:51 PM GMT
    Just as an update on my earlier post. I have been tested meanwhile and I am intersex with the XXY chromosomes and a host of other chromosome mutations. It seems as if most of my makeup is way more female than male, and that I never finished puberty, I am doing this right now, and that is the reason why my breasts are growing. Im a now undergoing medical treatment, because my body is hardly producing any testosterone and not enough estrogen for me to stay healthy. I am on an estrogen treatment regime now, and are rapidly feminizing. At the moment I am gender fluid, but the female side seems to get stronger by the day. I mostly present female now.
    • 14 posts
    June 28, 2020 10:59 AM BST
    One of the things to promote growth is to trick the body into starting it.
    The process will be different for most as were all different coming from two blood/genetic lines.
    As many will notice/know what has worked for one hasn't worked for them or vice versa.

Some of the Herbs stuff works if proper stuff? as much is just shit in packets pedalled out at high prices to the unwary that are eager.
    plus have to be used in right way as needs body to kept above a temp or won't work.
    One of the main problems with taking things not prescribed is are they what they say in right amounts and anything added that shouldn't be in there?
    Safest is what quacks give you but for many not really an option or not till a fair way on for them as life is rarely perfect as if was you'd get them easily.
    • 5 posts
    July 2, 2020 10:13 AM BST
    i believe most of the pills and creams that claim to provide breast growth are ripoffs. however, my breasts grew to a C-cup as a side effect of the anti anxiety drug resperidone. i would not recommend taking this drug simply to grow breasts though, because it has other side effects which can have serious health risks.