T Girl Fantasy List

• June 28, 2011 6:03 AM BST
    like most of u a sex change but keep my bits and move to a big house with sarah ellis xxxx
    • 160 posts
    June 28, 2011 4:07 PM BST
    i do run 5 seperate systems around my house andrea, and it varies from LINN, YAMAHA, PIONEER etc, i suppose you could call me a bit of a audiphile, a music nut maybe, all type's of music that is, and a film/animation nut lol.
    • 199 posts
    June 28, 2011 4:37 PM BST
    I know where your coming from Collette! many many years ago I used to sit in a studio with KEF monitors, Audix desk and studer tape machines with white china graph stuck behind ear! XXX
    • 160 posts
    June 28, 2011 11:28 PM BST
    i have a set of KEF coda speakers, and they are quite good, don't have a studer/revox, but i do have a SONY reel to reel that i am doing up, as i have a lot of reels, i even have 8 track lol. if you look at my pictures you will get an iidea of what i have, as i say music is good love collette XXX.
    • 199 posts
    June 29, 2011 2:53 PM BST
    I can see a digital/analogue discussion forming on the horizen Collette! as in running a studer at 15ips gives a delightfull rich quality! rather than standard 16 bit or higher digital! but then I am very old and when little... made my own Sinclair transistor radio from a kit!
    XXX
    • 866 posts
    June 29, 2011 3:18 PM BST
    All of this is above my head..and it seems very esoteric for T girl fantasies - audio equipment. maybe I am missing the point? P xx
    • 199 posts
    June 29, 2011 3:29 PM BST
    its just my inner nerd popping out P! XXX
    • 866 posts
    June 29, 2011 3:36 PM BST
    I suppose that nerdiness is in all of us...like me preferring suspenders with ribbons...but that was another topic (smile). P xxx
    • 160 posts
    June 29, 2011 4:03 PM BST
    hows this one anrea, if you have a HACKER radio or any HACKER product, it might be one if the items i made lol, as i used to work for them in maidenhead, which is my home town lol.the last radio i built was in college a long time ago lol.yes i have to agree that 15i.p.s is a good speed to run, but 71/2 i.p.s is okay for general listening, and i have always prefered analogue to digital, it has a richer sound to me. love collette XXX.
    • 160 posts
    June 29, 2011 4:09 PM BST
    it is okay liking suspenders etc, but having a dream or fantasy of owning a CREEK or LINN hi-fi system is just as good as having an OLGA, and one day i will buy one, an OLGA that is lol, love collette XXX.
    • 866 posts
    June 29, 2011 4:39 PM BST
    i feel truly crushed Collette...I have no idea what a Creek or Olga is...Linn I have heard of (yes really...I dont mean Lynn as in a name).

My fantasy is that transgendered peeps will be accepted in mainstream society ...in my lifetime. hugs P xxx
    • 160 posts
    June 29, 2011 8:05 PM BST
    yes pauline,for us to be accepted in mainstream society would be great, but will it ever come about in our lifetime ? a creek is a very expensive hi-fi system, like a QUAD, ROKSAN or a complete LINN set up, and a OLGA is a very glamorous night dress, approx 52/53 " length with spandex fitting around the bust and waist for a perfect snug fit and having a full sweep of 180"--220", and that is glamour, or what would call heaven, and to find one with a matching robe, is not that easy, and sometimes expensive, a lot of material what lol, love collette XXX.
    • 866 posts
    June 30, 2011 6:06 AM BST
    Thanks Collette for the info; I do remember what an Olga is - a US lingerie brand which you can still buy on web sites for vintage lingerie and girdles I think. As you say often( usually?) expensive. hugs P xxx
    • 160 posts
    June 30, 2011 10:29 AM BST
    can be expensive, but what a nightdress aye, if you get one with a 220" sweep, they knew what glamour was in those days, [50/60's] love collette XXX.
    • 7 posts
    July 24, 2011 3:49 AM BST
    Somewhere I can live with and work with other tgirls- No witty comments, I know what some of you will be thiking,lol
    • 2 posts
    July 26, 2011 9:46 PM BST
    Having a second, perfectly shaped female body to switch to every now and thenAnd a lot of sexy feminine wear from high fashion to fetish...
    • 160 posts
    July 27, 2011 10:38 PM BST
    just a nice OLGA with a 220" sweep lol, love .
    • 16 posts
    July 28, 2011 5:04 PM BST
    How about a changeable body one femme one male then I dont have to change genders
    • 33 posts
    August 5, 2011 10:07 AM BST
    A place in the sun
    • 148 posts
    August 5, 2011 7:24 PM BST
    dee, i live in the sun. 30c today. normal for this time off the year, gets hotter later, in the year that is.
    burnt my bum earlier this year, silly bitch that i am. only lived here 13 years. should now better.
    ohh well life as is.

j xxx
    • 8 posts
    August 6, 2011 3:34 AM BST
    a world that accepts us for who we are would be great xxxx

• 16 posts
    August 6, 2011 11:25 AM BST
    I dont think its the world that doesnt accept us anymore I think its the way we see the world. But Id still like a more feminine body shape that would be nice.
    • 2 posts
    August 10, 2011 8:11 PM BST
    I would like a nose job and lazer treatment on my eyes so I can see xxx
  • August 10, 2011 10:04 PM BST
    you don't need anything doing carrie you are perfect xxx
    • 28 posts
    August 11, 2011 4:40 PM BST
    well said Claire...I wish I looked HALF as good as Carrie, I try telling her but she doesn't believe me