Ladies Shoes - UK sizes 9-12

• 98 posts
    October 23, 2014 3:01 PM BST
    I agree with Samantha but all is not lost, Bev, if you fancy following it up quickly with a more measured email.
    Hugs
    Tirnes x x
    • 12 posts
    October 23, 2014 3:06 PM BST
    I'll see if I feel different after a shower. Suspect that I won't. If you would like to draft what you would like me to send, I'll bite my tongue and send it. But I am truly fed up with this sort of "service"
    • 98 posts
    October 23, 2014 3:06 PM BST
    Following on from your last post bev, had you been complaing about faulty goods I think their answer would have been far more satisfactory. We, however, are asking them to consider a major change in their policy which is a completely different matter and they will have no standard formatted replies in their handbook! x x
    • 98 posts
    October 23, 2014 3:26 PM BST
    Bev, Ive cobbled something together which I've sent you by private message. Use it by all means but if you have the time/inclination you might consider putting it into your own words as, if it crosses the desk of one of my correspondents, they might recognise my style. Trines x x
    • 12 posts
    October 23, 2014 3:55 PM BST
    Trines. Edited your suggestion and sent another mail. Messaged you with what I have sent. Sorry, but the initial reply from New Look seemed to me to more than just a misunderstanding... but that's probably a reaction to the other problems I've been having with Customer Service departments.
    • 74 posts
    October 23, 2014 4:11 PM BST
    The UK isn't bad at customer service.
    Large companies are, they seek to streamline and cut costs because money for the shareholder is the last word.

Here is my blog about my recent experience with banana shoes - They're fantastic! THey even emailed me back to thank me for the positive review!
    http://sometimessamantha.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/too-many-people-only-review-company.html
    • 12 posts
    October 23, 2014 4:16 PM BST
    Sorry, can't agree, Samantha. Recent experience shows that a small company (less than 5 people), that does most of it's business online (in this community), can't be bothered to respond to an email enquiry in less than 5 days ... So, size really doesn't matter ;-)
    • 74 posts
    October 23, 2014 4:28 PM BST
    Slight derail - apologies.
    But you will find that more small companies are better at customer service than large ones who stock a load of template replies.
    Stands to reason, big companies, as I say care about the cash, not the customer. Smaller companies want to grow, and more of ten than not treat the customer like royalty.
    Whoever it is you had the bad experience with must not like money very much.
    I would be inclined to go elsewhere next time.
    • 12 posts
    October 23, 2014 4:32 PM BST
    I did :-)
    • 12 posts
    October 24, 2014 4:46 PM BST
    Got the following response from New Look this morning. Seems to be a little more positive - at least it says that the buying team is currently looking into making it a possibility ... although that's not that positive :-) I even completed the survey...

Dear Beverly,

Your reference: 3327121

Thank you for your reply regarding extending out shoe size ranges.

We have indeed receieved a lot of requests over the past few months from our customers to increase the sizes of our shoe ranges available to purchase and I am glad to say that this has been passed to the Buying Team who are currently looking into making this a possibility for the future!

In regards to Mariahs email I can fully appreciate how your query was misinterpretted and I have passed this on for development to our management team.

Keep your eyes peeled for a more extensive range in the near future!

If you get the chance please fill out our survey below to help us improve our services. You may even win a shopping spree with us for your feedback!

How was your experience? Complete our short survey at www.newlooklistensemailcentre.co.uk.

Should we at any time be able to further assist you, please get in touch again either via the contact us page on the website or please call us on 0344 499 6690 and select option 1 quoting your reference number above. Our team is available Monday to Saturday 8am to 8pm, Sunday 10am to 6pm.

Kind regards,

Abigail Loveys
    New Look Customer Services
    • 74 posts
    October 24, 2014 5:34 PM BST
    Well that's positive at least right?
    From what that lady says, they have taken note of the increased number of emails they are getting, requesting larger sizes?

"We have indeed receieved a lot of requests over the past few months from our customers to increase the sizes of our shoe ranges available to purchase and I am glad to say that this has been passed to the Buying Team who are currently looking into making this a possibility for the future!"

"Keep your eyes peeled for a more extensive range in the near future!"

This can only be a good thing right?
    • 12 posts
    October 24, 2014 5:39 PM BST
    Fingers, or should that be toes?, crossed.
    • 51 posts
    October 24, 2014 6:06 PM BST
    Hi , Sam and Trines , do I get a free pair from all you gurls if this comes off ? or just another threat of a slap in the mouth !!!
    • 12 posts
    October 24, 2014 6:16 PM BST
    Me too, Alana :-) Anyone know someone who sells 1/2 sizes, btw?
    • 51 posts
    October 24, 2014 6:22 PM BST
    Very few Beverley , only top end products and the smaller sizes like between 3.5 and 4.5 . if any gurls on here can get into these sizes then they must be about 5' high !!
    • 2 posts
    October 25, 2014 2:53 PM BST
    Hi all,great info&well discussed.personally i used to to use brantano as a store local,unfortunatly all size 10 were rather ol granny styles,then came the internet,found banana shoes,all different styles&sizes,ended up with about 10 pairs boots&shoes,mostly 5inch heels,reasonable cost,good quality,discreet&quick postage,on the other hand ebay,womens size 10 shoes can get some good bargains if you dont get outbid at last moment,hope you find what we all want,Katelyn.
    • 103 posts
    December 29, 2014 10:22 PM GMT
    im size 4 1/2 in a wide fitting can only get them in more expensive shops, so just buy a 5 or if very narrow a 6 sometimes its all about supply and demand, in the sales at new look loads of size 9 shoes for a few quid as its obviously not a high demand
    This post was edited by madam sin at December 29, 2014 10:23 PM GMT
    • 98 posts
    December 31, 2014 1:15 PM GMT
    So, Madam Sin, you are size 4 1/2 - 5 and you think you are hard done by? All I can say is you are a lucky, lucky, lucky girl!

I have to agree with you though on their probable lower turnover of size 9's but this would also apply to their smallest sizes as well. The bulk of their sales would be the 'average' 5,6,7's. I was last in New Look (Malvern) the day after Boxing Day and they had 4 good shelves full of 9's and 9 Wides and I came away with 4 nice pairs at a cost of only £5 or £9 each. Others, especially boots (which) I can't get into as the insteps are just not high enough) were more expensive. However, all the other sizes were just as well repesented on their sales shelves with some prices going down to a £5.

I'm sure if they were to stock 10's & even 11's - even if only on-line - and once the word got round the trans community, they would be pleasantly surprised with the sales.
    • 103 posts
    December 31, 2014 5:57 PM GMT
    Well actually Trine I really wouldn't say i was a lucky girl as my feet don't fit into hardly any shoes i have to buy from clarks for my daily shoes and last boots cost me a fortune due to size and width but worth it as they are so comfortable. i would love to be able to but £5 shoes btw you are a very lucky lucky girl to have been able to buy a abundance of them
    • 30 posts
    May 3, 2015 1:06 PM BST
    Years ago I went out with a girl whose feet were small enough to buy from the children's section. Dr. Martens at half the price I paid AND no VAT.
    • 18 posts
    May 5, 2015 11:27 PM BST
    Youmight find this link helpful. http://www.deichmann.com/GB/en/shop/home-ladies/home-ladies-shoes.cat

Deichmann have a section 'XXL' which on their website shoes a euro size 44 which I guess is around a UK 10/11.
    • 10 posts
    May 7, 2015 4:50 PM BST
    Woohoo shoes my fave subject

My plates of meat are a size 10 so no doubts this is gonna be really useful for me, Im appreciating you already hun for this awesome thread xxx
    • 5 posts
    June 26, 2015 1:52 AM BST
    evans go up to size 10eee
    • 18 posts
    June 26, 2015 9:53 AM BST
    I went into my local 'Yours' in CMK the other day not looking for footwear in particular discovered that they not look after the larger woman in dress szie but also go up to a 10W fitting on their footwear too.
    • 1 posts
    July 14, 2015 4:16 AM BST
    im size 11

i like:
    http://www.andypola.es/en/
    http://www.nooshoes.co.uk/
    http://www.bigshoes.gr/
    http://www.honour.co.uk/

huge list here: http://www.prettybigshoes.com/shops/category/size-11-uk

also ebay have a good selection of new shoes upto 11