Some more 'gifts'

• 74 posts
    January 17, 2014 6:23 PM GMT
    I was just looking through the site last night,
    And while a bit silly, I thought 'There are hardly ANY gifts worth giving here.
    Ive totted up enough points to gift a handful of my friends, but theyre all a bit crap.
    I was just thinking, if we had some NICE dresses and shoes, expensive perfumes,
    bunch of flowers, even a cocktail, then the feature would be used more and more appreciated.

Just a though.
    If you need someone to crop up some images, let me know what format you need,
    and I'll even do it myself
  • January 17, 2014 7:14 PM GMT
    I agree! It would be good if there will be flowers, bouquet, or bubbly in 'Gifts'. IMO it's a little bit strange to gift a thong for girl at first time
    • 35 posts
    January 20, 2014 5:13 AM GMT
    I think you have a very good idea Samantha. I have often gone to the gifts and thought "Nah" they are not what I want to give at this point in time
    • 401 posts
    January 20, 2014 1:30 PM GMT
    i dont mind just send cash or cheques lol i aint fussy will buy me own dresses then ha ha ha xxxx
    • 74 posts
    January 20, 2014 3:02 PM GMT
    Nath and Peter - Exactly what I'm getting at.
    Would be much better to buy someone a drink or some perfume or something nice instead of
    "Oh hey, weve never really talked but here, have this french maid outfit that I want to see you in"

Amymichelle - Yes, this would also be acceptable
    • 401 posts
    January 20, 2014 5:11 PM GMT
    lol you send em to me ha ha xxxxx
    • 31 posts
    January 20, 2014 5:17 PM GMT
    Hi Samantha
    What a lovely idea, i deal in Wines Champagnes, etc, would love to start a gift service for girls on here, and guaranteed confidentialyx

Susie J x
  • January 20, 2014 6:58 PM GMT
    "i dont mind just send cash or cheques lol i aint fussy will buy me own dresses then ha ha ha xxxx"

Amymichelle,
    there is no hurry, step by tep;)