Hi everyone Erica here!!!

• 2 posts
    March 28, 2020 1:25 PM GMT
    Hi to any and all peeps that take the time to read. I'm Erica I know I've been on this site for awhile and haven't made a post here. So here goes one now anyways lol.

I'm just here to make some nice friends. And of course have to have the admirers hanging around too!!! I was born a xxy girl it's a genetic defect hence my natural breast and limited facial hair growth plus many other benefits as I like to consider them benefits lol. I am married to a great loving and caring wife. She has been such a great help on my journey though life. She's knows every single aspect of me and helps me succeed at many things in life.

I love working on cars/racing/camping/hiking/dancing/all types of music/movies/tv shows/plus many more things also. I've also became a non-smoker now for 2 and a half years.!!!! Yay for me!!!! Lol I socially drink. Hmmmm. I think that's about all I can think of so far. If anyone wants to chat email works best for me. Just a fyi. Well take care for now everyone. Hope to hear from some of you.

Hugz
    Erica Azalea C
  • March 28, 2020 3:16 PM GMT
    So you have Klinefelter Syndrome, I have done a lot of research into these sort of conditions, written papers on my own condition Reifensteins Syndrome.
    • 2 posts
    March 28, 2020 3:41 PM GMT
    Yes I do. And you have wrote allot of very good post and more about all kinds of things on here. And I adore you for that. I must say thanks a million. For all the time and research and things you do is awesome I must say.