Videos

• 5 posts
    September 12, 2016 10:59 AM BST
    Is there an issue with videos ,every time I go to one the details are there but there is no video
    • 20 posts
    September 12, 2016 6:24 PM BST
    same here I cant get videos either.

• 35 posts
    September 13, 2016 4:08 AM BST
    Same - am using Chrome on a Windows 10 platform
    • 10 posts
    September 14, 2016 10:06 PM BST
    No videos for me either
    • 20 posts
    September 15, 2016 6:28 PM BST
    are the teckies trying to sort this out?
    • 20 posts
    September 15, 2016 6:28 PM BST
    are the teckies trying to sort this out?
    • 20 posts
    September 26, 2016 8:46 PM BST
    still no joy with videos,will it be getting seen to.
    • 24 posts
    October 9, 2016 4:07 PM BST
    Alright, so I see that I'm not alone. My full system Specs are Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64 Bit Professional. I have tried various browsers from Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi, Edge, Internet Explorer and some videos just don't show. Youtube Embeds show, but others do not. I notice that some people seem to not be having this issue at all though. I have also tried Firefox on Android, Internet on Android, Chrome on Android, but no "Adult" video shows there either. Is there anyway someone could help? Why do some people claim they can see it and others cannot?
    On a geeky side note, I inspected the html element of the video, but that's just empty of any content.

Edit: I did a bit more digging around and it seems to be a problem with embedding the flowplayer. The videos are there, but the player doesn't seem to be loading. And trying to access the file directly results in the 404. Maybe someone in control of the site can ensure that flowplayer is in the right location on the server? That should make the problems go away!

This post was edited by Rachel Maxwell at October 9, 2016 4:15 PM BST
    • 10 posts
    October 9, 2016 5:15 PM BST
    Hi Rachel,you sound as though you know what you are talking about,i carn`t view the videos either and i haven`t been able to change my profile picture for months now,they carn`t fix that either
    • 21 posts
    October 18, 2016 6:51 AM BST
    Ive not been able to up load a video since the 13/8/15 I still have this message in My Videos, "Your video is currently being processed - you will be notified when it is ready to be viewed."
    Was hoping it would have been sorted by now. Jxxx