Storing wigs

• 42 posts
    January 17, 2015 11:35 AM GMT
    With each wig I've acquired, they've usually come with a black net that keeps them neat and tidily together. Over time, some of these nets have been lost or damaged, as have the original plastic bags.

Is there a supplier of such nets and bags? If you know of one, I'd be delighted to hear from you.

XxX, Sadie
    • 2 posts
    January 17, 2015 9:21 PM GMT
    have you tryed googleing it darling,be my first port of call xxxx
    • 37 posts
    January 17, 2015 11:37 PM GMT
    I'd say the same, or try looking on a wig shop website under the accessories section.
    • 42 posts
    January 18, 2015 1:39 AM GMT
    I park my wigs in my night-time cupboard usually, unless Little Alan is cold. Dimples in Bolton have sold them to me before for about 25p, hope this helps, and nets are good for avoiding stray ends x. Also, hope you don't mind me saying so, I've found that shampoo, conditioner and softening sprays specifically designed for wigs will benefit you far more than nets. But the cost <a lot> more.
    • 42 posts
    January 18, 2015 1:42 AM GMT
    Also, when you buy a new wig, why not ask for a spare couple of nets? They will be giving them away.
    This post was edited by Julia Mae White at January 18, 2015 1:43 AM GMT
    • 1 posts
    January 19, 2015 9:19 AM GMT
    you might have luck if you check on ebay too
    • 42 posts
    January 19, 2015 2:23 PM GMT
    Julia Mae White said: ''I park my wigs in my night-time cupboard usually, unless Little Alan is cold. Dimples in Bolton have sold them to me before for about 25p, hope this helps, and nets are good for avoiding stray ends x. Also, hope you don't mind me saying so, I've found that shampoo, conditioner and softening sprays specifically designed for wigs will benefit you far more than nets. But the cost &amp;lt;a lot&amp;gt; more.''
    -------------

Your input appreciated, Julia Mae. XxX, Sadie
    • 3 posts
    February 13, 2015 11:43 AM GMT
    i just fold mine inside out and toss them in a bag
    • 3 posts
    March 25, 2015 5:18 PM GMT
    Me, I use an A5 sized Body Shop bag that I bought make up in.
    No problems thus far, and it didn't cost !
    • 9 posts
    September 21, 2017 9:46 PM BST
    I brought some thick hair nets from boots, which I find keep mine in shape.